Meet over 400 delegates from across the aluminium supply chain in Berlin
International Aluminium is the biggest event in Europe dedicated to the aluminium market. This conference enables you to spend two days sharing insights and doing business with over 400 attendees from across the supply chain.
This is your chance to figure out how the removal of some Russian supply will impact your business and gauge the sentiment of all the major market participants. Whether you are buying, selling or trading aluminium, the increased volatility in the market – likely to be increased by the section 232 action – gives you an opportunity to find a competitive advantage with the right contacts and the right market intelligence.
Hear from a speaker panel which includes board-level representatives of the most influential companies in the market. Speakers include:
- Dick Evans, Chairman of Board, Constellium
- Tim Reyes, President, Alcoa Aluminum
- Tolga Egrilmezer, VP Sales & Marketing, Rio Tinto
- Michael Bless, President and CEO, Century Aluminium
- Mahmood Daylami, Secretary General, Gulf Aluminium Council
- Gerd Götz, Director General, European Aluminium
- Jasper Wauters, Partner, White & Case LLP